For Our Grandchildren was founded by concerned Toronto residents in 2006. They remain active in the organization and committed to making the world’s climate a safe and healthy place for their grandchildren, and for all who do not yet have grandchildren.
- Anthony Ketchum, Chair, Toronto Conservation Foundation (2010-12);
- Mary Ketchum BSW, Counsellor to Senior Citizens;
- Peter Jones, Lawyer (ret’d);
- Marg Anne Jones, Nurse and Health Educator;(ret’d)
- Walter Pitman, formerly M.P., M.P.P.; Head of Ryerson University, OISE.