The details of how and when and where to vote are different for each municipality but they all have good websites that explain details.
- Peterborough City
- Asphodel-Norwood Township
- Cavan-Monaghan Township
- Douro-Dummer Township
- Havelock-Belmont-Methuen Township
- North Kawartha Township
- Otonabee South Monaghan Township
- Selwyn Township
- Trent Lakes Township
Are you a student? You’re eligible to vote in both your home municipality (where you’re from) and in the municipality where you attend school. Some things you can bring along to the poll to prove you live in Peterborough, if you don’t have official ID showing your local address:
- a document showing your on-campus address issued by the school;
- a utility bill showing your name and local address;
- a credit card bill or bank statement showing your local address;
- a pay stub showing your local address, or;
- a transcript or report card from your school.
Distribute Report Cards
If you are interested in dropping off Report Cards and invitations to view the report card and survey at peoples doors, email Al Slavin who will arrange to get the material to you.