If you would like to become a General Member of 4RG please fill out the form below. You’ll hear back from us within a few weeks.
There are two categories of Membership:
- General Members – are all people who have filled out membership forms.
- Executive Members – are members who have been duly elected at a 4RG Annual General Meeting (AGM) to serve on the Executive Committee of 4RG.
The Rights of Members are:
- To be eligible for election at the AGM as Executive Members of the Board which is to be comprised of 8 to 15 members;
- To attend, discuss and vote at 4RG’s Annual General Meeting on the matters to be considered, including election or re-election of Executive Members, the Treasurer’s Financial Report, Committee Reports etc.;
- To be eligible to serve on any of the Standing Committees or Ad Hoc Committees;
- While not required, taking out a Membership in 4RG should indicate a willingness to provide assistance at 4RG Events and with the activities undertaken by 4RG to forward its Mission.
The committees listed below are where the real work of the organization takes place. Their responsibilities are defined in more detail here. When you become a member you might want to join one of these committees.
- Event Planning
- Communications and Public Relations
- Political Action
- Membership & Governance