Stephen Leahy, a freelance international journalist who resides just outside of Toronto,is a 2012 co-winner of the UN Global Media Prize for climate change coverage. He and his colleagues were the source of commentary appearing on the Warsaw Climate Conference (COP 18) of published IN 4RG last fall.
These are busy days for international journalists who specialize in climate change issues. A lot is going on such as:
- the political stalemate over reduction of GHG emissions in the US;
- approval or rjecdtion of the Keystone XL pipeline;
- the release of block-buster reports from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change;
- the growth in extreme weather events; and
- the need for the countries of the world to reach a new climate change agreement at Paris in December 2015.
Stephen has just finished a very readable book entitled “The Shocking Facts about how much Water we use to Make Everyday Products”.
We suggest that you contact Stephen directly at email@example.com, and ask to be put on his mailing list.
To whet your appetite, visit two articles he has written very recently: