Here is the most basic presentation of the science behind Climate Change that I can dream up.
- The world is getting hotter.
- Human activity is the main cause. We burn stuff that increases the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere.
- We are sure.
- This hotter earth causes Climate Change
- Rising Oceans
- Increased Storm Intensity
- Ocean Acidification
- What can we do about it?
- Ask our friends and relations what they think.
- Take personal action to show an example to others.
- Vote for political leaders who will take action.
- Insist that our political leaders remain accountable.
This is pretty simplistic and you probably want to know more. Fortunately there is a lot of useful information on the web. We suggest that you start with the web sites below.