Follow the links below to interesting web sites where you can learn more about Climate change.
- Why you should take the train instead of flying - One person's personal decision to stop flying and stay closer to home where he can go by bicycle.
- News from The Tyee - Bill McKibben and Naomi Klein explain why the Paris agreement is inadequate.
- 350.org - A global grassroots movement to solve the climate crisis.
- Citizens Climate Lobby Canada - A growing organization of local volunteer groups in Canada and the U.S. that are pressing for progressive climate legislation.
- Climate Central - An independent organization of leading scientists and journalists researching and reporting the facts about our changing climate and its impact on the American public.
- Sceptical Science - Explaining climate change science & rebutting global warming misinformation
- The Daily Climate - Daily updates from the world of climate change in five categories: Top Stories; Climate at your doorstep; Solutions; Causes; Politics.
- Carbon Brief Web Site - Carbon Brief is a UK-based website covering the latest developments in climate science, climate policy and energy policy.
- Katherine Hayhoe explains climate models
Clean Energy Solutions
- Net-Zero Energy Homes Pay Off Faster Than You Think - As solar and heat pump prices fall, these highly energy- efficient homes are paying for themselves faster. Here’s how they work and why they’re spreading northward.
- Sustainable Prosperity - Sustainable Prosperity is a national green economy think tank / do tank from the University of Ottawa, harnessing leading-edge thinking to advance innovation in policy and markets, in the pursuit of a greener, more competitive Canadian econom
- The Canadian Clean Technology Coalition - An innovative alliance of companies and stakeholders who are moving their products and know-how into the Canadian and global green technology marketplace.
- The Pembina Institute - The Pembina Institute advances clean energy solutions through research, education, consulting and advocacy.